BELPOLYPLASTIC (Unitary Enterprise "STS-BELPOLYPLASTIC") is a subsidiary of the POLYPLASTIC Group, which has 12 factories in its assets. BELPOLYPLASTIC is the owner of the production manufactured at Kokhanovsky Pipe Plant Beltrubplast LLC.
Kokhanovsky pipe plant, founded in 1982, is currently the leading Belarusian producer of polymer goods with a productive capacity of 20 thousand tons per year. During establishment and continuous development the company managed to achieve high quality of its products. The quality management system introduced at the plant received Certificate of Conformity ISO 9001: 2009. The certificate was issued by the State Committee for Standardization of the Republic of Belarus. In addition, Kokhanovsky Pipe Plant Beltrubplast LLC was repeatedly awarded diplomas and took prizes for the quality of its products at the republican contests "Best Building Product of the Year", conducted by the Belarusian National Technical University with the support of the Ministry of Architecture and Construction of the Republic of Belarus.
That's why we can offer you a wide range of pipes, fittings and accessories for water, gas and wastewater distribution systems:
- polyethylene pipes for gas supply systems with diameters from 32 to 315 mm (STB GOST R 50838);
- pressure polyethylene pipes for water supply systems with diameters from 16 to 1200 mm of various SDR (GOST 18599-2001);
- double-walled corrugated pipes CORSYS and CORSYS PRO for storm-water, domestic and industrial sewage systems with diameters from 110 to 1200 mm and various annular rigidity;
- non-pressure and pressure polyethylene pipes CORSYS PLUS with diameters from 1200 to 2200 mm with annular rigidity SN2, SN4, SN6 and SN8;
- various welded fittings for water supply and sewage systems with diameters from 110 mm to 1200 mm;
- welded and collecting polyethylene wells for water supply, sewage and drainage systems;
- corrugated drainage pipes with diameters from 63 to 500 mm of annular rigidity SN4 and SN8.
In a relatively short period of time BELPOLYPLASTIC has won a leading position in the building supplies market of our country. We are the first in the Republic of Belarus to start producing and selling of self-engineered plastic wells for various wastewater disposal systems. Our specialists provide qualified assistance in the manufacture of non-standard products for individual orders. In 2011 production of drainage pipes for construction and amelioration with diameters of 63 and 90 mm was launched.
A wide range of polymer products BELPOLYPLASTIC is made of raw materials PE-80 and PE-100. Polyethylene is a modern material that has come to the pipe industry to replace traditional steel, cast iron, ceramics, reinforced concrete and PVC. Statistics confirm that the use of polyethylene pipes in the construction of pipeline utility systems significantly reduces the risk of emergencies on utility networks.
Innovations implemented by BELPOLYPLASTIC contribute not only to the successful operation of the company, but also to solving the state tasks of import substitution and modernization of the agro-industrial complex of the Republic of Belarus.
In 2010 during the construction of pig complexes in a number of farms corrugated pipes and welded fittings CORSYS of Belarusian production were used instead of imported PVC pipes. As a result, farmers fully preserved the functionality of the manure removal system, received significant savings in the purchase of sewage systems and shortened the time for installation of communications.